Writer, critic, journalist, former columnist for The Times and TV presenter on Channel 4’s Supersize vs Superskinny. Often to be heard debating, reviewing and opining on Radio 4, BBC London and BBC Radio Ulster.
Bestselling books include:
- An Apple a Day: A Memoir of Love and Recovery from Anorexia
- The Ministry of Thin: How the Pursuit of Perfection Got Out of Control
- Letting Go: How To Heal Your Hurt, Love Your Body & Transform Your Life
- Positively Primal: Finding Health & Happiness in a Hectic World
- The A-Z of Eating Disorders
- Ways of Escape (a novel).
My next two books are out later this year. England’s Lane (a novel) will be published in July 2018 by Three Hares Publishing, and Wellbeing: The Young Women’s Guide to Health & Happiness will be published in October 2018 by Sheldon Press. If you’re curious about my novel, read more.